BEYONCÉ FOR BEAT MAGAZINE
Beyoncé covers the Autumn 2015 issue of BEAT Magazine. She sneezed on the Beat and the Beat got sicker!
The songstress looks amazing wearing a couple sexy, skin-baring bathing suits. She even manages to make a chicken look good just by holding it while gazing intensely at the camera for one shot.
The Queen B is also photographed in some natural settings: riding a bike upon a grassy knoll and sitting in a field of purple flowers, showcasing her go-to Bey smise and her perfectly unruly, honey blonde tresses.
Queen B is shot by artist and photographer Ryan McGinley in The Hamptons and gives her first print interview since 2013 to the music mag!
But the beautiful spread isn’t the only treat Bey gifts us today…The cover shoot also includes her first print interview since 2013!
Albeit short, Beyoncé answers a variety of fun, playful questions, revealing things we’ve never known about her before. Here are six things we learned:
1. She couldn’t have success without fear: “What does fear taste like? Success,” she tells the publication. “I have accomplished nothing without a little taste of fear in my mouth.
2. She totally knows which Beyoncé she’d dress up as for Halloween:“Destiny’s Child ‘Survivor’ era with the army fatigues. Or maybe ‘Bootylicious’ with the gold tooth and pink tips in my hair.” Yasss, Queen!
3. She sings in the shower: “‘Holy Ghost’ by Kim Burrell.”
4. She and Jay Z are just like us: They “Netflix and chill.” (Wink wink!)
5, She’s a Fetty Wap fan: When asked the last song stuck in her head she said, “‘Jugg’ by Fetty Wap.”
6. Her taste for pizza is just as spicy as she is: “Extra tomato sauce and jalapeños.”